Bicycling/Tricycle with mechanical combination Lock.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Michael

Will we require one or two mechanical combination Lock for a tricycle?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: Hello Prashant,

What do you exactly mean by that you require one or two mechanical combination locks for a tricycle.
Do you want an combination lock with 3 numbers to lock it, a mechanical lock on the bike or just ordinary padlocks?

Best regards,

QUESTION: Dear Michael

Thanks.

I require mechanical combination Lock for the tricycle for enhancing security against thefts.

Since it is a tricycle with three tires, one front and two rear wheels, Can one mechanical combination Lock will suffice or i will require two mechanical combination Lock?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hi Prashant,

Maybe that you can easily take of your front wheel, and attach this together with one padlock on the rearwheel. And put an cablelock around the wheel and the frame to something on the streets (pole/wallmount).

Check on https://www.google.nl/search?q=padlocks+cycle+india&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIsJXYyu6_yAIVBZ5yCh253Avi#tbm=isch&q=padlocks+cycle+

BR  

Bicycling

Michael