Bicycling/Tricycle racing games.

Dear Jerry

Can tricycle racing road games events be organised?.

Can tricycle racing games be considered in Olympic games?.

Hi Prashant,

Of course they can if someone takes the initiative to do so. As far as getting int the Olympics that too is possible, but it takes a while for something "new" to get there. BMX Racing has been around for quite a while but has now been in the Olympics just a couple of times. And won by Maris (The Machine) Stromberg) from Latvia both times. 2008 in China and 2012 in London.

It would take someone willing to really push adult tricycling as a sport to get it into the Olympics.

Hope this helps

have a great day

Jerry Goodwin

I can answer questions related to any of the following areas alternative medicine, fitness, physical education, weight training, senior health, bicycling, personal trainers, personal training, medical technology, health and wellness, eating disorders, weight loss, Naturopathy, first aid, and bodybuilding. In fact I was listed as an expert in each of these categories at until they closed down

Past/Present clients
Clients of my personal training business (BMG Services Fitness and Nutrition) range from 15-80 and include Attorneys, Real Estate Brokers, Homemakers, and even Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen. By far though the bulk of my client base is the 40 plus female that has raised her family and now is able to take some time for herself.