Bicycling/Bike buying

can i buy a kids bike from here?

I looked over the website, and it is strictly informational. You can't buy scooters or balance bikes directly from the website.

If you are interested in any of the products, you would have to either contact the manufacturer or inquire at a dealer that sells scooters and/or bicycles. I have not had experience with either buying or shipping bicycles overseas. My educated guess is that it would be expensive to ship a scooter or bike to Bangladesh. Again, you'll have to ask.

I'm curious about the website. There is no author, contact information, or phone number. I question why the author took the time and effort to set it up -- Is it out of the goodness of his/her heart, or is someone paying or sponsoring the person who prepared the website? How did the website developer choose which products and companies to review? There is absolutely no information from the website itself.

I hope this helps,

Howard Stone

I can answer questions about bicycle touring in New England and the Hudson Valley.

I have written bicycling guidebooks for Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, and the Hudson Valley. I served as the rides chairperson of the Narragansett Bay Wheelmen, the major bicycling club for R.I. and southeastern Mass., for 12 years.