Biography/Book call "Art out of Doors" 1893

Question
I have a book call art out of doors, by van Mrs. Schuyler van Rensselaer,it's from 1893 I believe it is a first edition, Do you know if this book have a value of sale as rare or is it just another $10.00 book ? All so I obtained an email from somebody asking about Joshua Trachtenberg book Consider the years from 1944, Do you know how they captured my email, They said they captured the info: from this site when I text you about the book in 2010,

Answer
Thanks for your inquiry, Victor.

Facsimile reprints of the Art Out of Doors book are readily available on Amazon.com for more than forty dollars. If yours is a first edition, a rare books store should be able to give you a value.

The person who emailed you regarding the Trachtenberg book telephoned me and I told her all the information I had was on this site. I do not know how she captured your email.

Best wishes in your search.

Biography

Wayne Groner