Biology/Neonatal Adrenal Complex (bovine)

don zinman wrote at 2009-06-18 22:49:12
Dear Laura,

I'll try not to attack u here!

I've been using adrenal extract since 1976 and for me it has treen a lifesaver.

I was originally advised to take it by an MD (not a holistic MD) and it got me functioning at a decently energetic and stable level.

Even 30 years later, i still become exhausted and emotionally labile when i stop taking it.

There are more things under heaven and earth Horatio, then are dreamed of in your cosmology!

I think you should be ashamed of debunking that which u have no knowledge of and have not bothered to gain the knowledge- and i'm sure that goes for a lot more than just adrenal extract.

Kris wrote at 2009-09-28 22:07:21
Neonatal Adrenal complex is not snake oil or hype. My adrenal glands are not functioning properly and Dr DiCenso (a notable Dr., Google him or go here http://matrixtransformation.com/) prescribed that I start taking this. It is just part of a series of supplements I take, but this one has given me the energy I need to get thru a day.

whatever wrote at 2010-11-12 19:51:24
what is armour thyroid....fda appoved perscription? yeah glands,do your homework before you spout off and give people bad advice.

Jen wrote at 2012-06-28 02:18:53
If you had any knowledge regarding supplements and how the body uses them you would not have judged so harshly.  I have worked for Chiropractors and taken those very supplements and I can say without a doubt they have restored my health and my vigor.  Please do your homework before you give your answer.  P.S. Others have been helped by Chiro's and their supplements when the medical society failed them.

agar wrote at 2014-05-14 20:39:31
"the adrenal gland is a functioning organ"- unless it is not functioning and needs to be supported. seems like there is much to learn...

Biology

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.