Biology/Third Gender

Priyanka wrote at 2012-12-30 12:14:49
would somebody please explain what is the physical body structure of a third sex human being in simple worlds?

Biology

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.

I can answer biology-related questions in the areas of evolution, zoology, botany, genetics, and ecology. But I don't answer homework questions or provide ideas for your science fair projects. So students please do your learning the right way by reading your text assignments and studying!

At the University of Miami, I teach Evolution and Biodiversity, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Ecology, and a variety of seminars (e.g., the Biology and Evolution of Human Gender Roles).

I have a B.S. in Biology and an A.B. in English from the University of Southern California (1980). I earned my Ph.D. in Biology in the area of evolutionary biology/visual physiology from the University of Miami in 1989.

I am currently an "expert" in both the "Rabbits" and "Wild Animals" categories.