Biology/future baby

Black power wrote at 2013-04-17 07:01:42
Poor child lets just hope the child doesn't learn your insecure and ignorant behavior! I wish people like you would stop being created :D bc it's easy to tell that your not a strong woman if you could truly believe that dark skinned  is unattractive and to say your husband has an unflattering nose. What the heck attracted you to your husband if he was so unattractive. The bigger question is what the hell was he attracted to about you, it must of been all those "attractive" features you light skinned light eyes low self esteem of a woman!

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.

I can answer biology-related questions in the areas of evolution, zoology, botany, genetics, and ecology. But I don't answer homework questions or provide ideas for your science fair projects. So students please do your learning the right way by reading your text assignments and studying!

At the University of Miami, I teach Evolution and Biodiversity, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Ecology, and a variety of seminars (e.g., the Biology and Evolution of Human Gender Roles).

I have a B.S. in Biology and an A.B. in English from the University of Southern California (1980). I earned my Ph.D. in Biology in the area of evolutionary biology/visual physiology from the University of Miami in 1989.

I am currently an "expert" in both the "Rabbits" and "Wild Animals" categories.