Biology/sCIENCE FAIR

Question
Hi ! my name is neleigh everett and im a 9th grade student at bonham jr. high school. im doing a biology project over the behavior of dogs, i was wondering if theres any suggestions you have for m. please email me back asap. thanks

Answer
Hi Neleigh
 All science fair projects must follow the scientific method so the first thing you must do is come up with a question or problem to test. Do you have any ideas about dog behavior to investigate? One of the easiest things to test is a dog's food preferences. If this interests you or if you can think of something else that is testable let me know and i will be glad to guide through it. Let me know what you want to do and what your teacher requires. Also Let me know what resources you have. I assume you have a dog available,
 Contact me from now on with my e-mail

waltjh@sbcglobal.net

Biology

Walter Hintz