Biology/Thermoregulation / Navel

Question
Hello, my name is Rebecca and I actually have two separate questions.

The first question I have pertains to the temperature of my feet, often times they are ice cold to the point where they can have a chilling effect on my socks and if I'm under my big comforter it feels as if my feet cool the area surrounding them and I just can't warm them up or maintain the warmth I do manage to obtain. The part that baffles me the most is that the rest of my body could be hot, even near sweating and my feet are still ice cold and the closest I can get them to being warmed up is a cold sweat or if I tuck them close to my thighs, is this normal?

My next question pertains to a small fear I've had for years regarding my navel. I tend to avoid really cleaning it because I've always been afraid that it may unravel if I play around with it too much and I'll like, disembowel myself or something seeing as how it used to be a hole. What I'd like to know is if this is a legitimate fear or do I just have an overly active imagination?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Answer
Hi Rebecca
I cannot answer your first question because it is a medical problem  and should be addressed by an MD. It sounds like you may have a circulation problem with your legs.
 As to your belly button :clean it out all you wish. It is actually scar tissue and there is nothing that can unravel.

walter

Biology

Walter Hintz