Biology/Human Endurence

Question
I don't know if you can answer this but I was wondering if there was a tolerance for how long someone could be on their head? If a person was hung by their feet against they will, would they eventually just pass out, or would it eventually kill them?

Answer
I don't know if there is a correct answer.I have heard that people that get involved in occult stuff have hung upside down for 5-6 hours. From the standpoint of physiology I would expect tissue damage in the lower extremities with maybe blood clots forming and causing death.
 The problem is who is wiling to hang up side down until they die to test it

Biology

Walter Hintz