Biology/Life cycle of human body cell

Dear Sir,

I am a not a doctor but have great interest in any thing that is science, currently I am working on a project which requires the following information.It is common knowledge that the life cycle of a human body cell varies with its nature, what I have the following questions regarding the life cycle of a human body cell.
1. What factors govern the life cycle of a human body cell.
2. Does some part of the brain control this life cycle.
3. Can we some improve or control this life cycle.

Best regards.

1.Cell divisions are determined by the DNA and the actions of enzymes. The scale effect prevents cells from getting too large. When cells grow large the surface-area volume ratio decreases and the cell divides
2. Cell division occurs without stimulus from the central nervous system

Walter Hintz

Science teacher for over 50 years. MSc. in biology. I can answer questions in general biology, zoology, botany, anatomy and physiology and biochemistry.

I have a MSc in biology and have been a science teacher for over 50 years. At present I am a faculty member at a college and a science consultant at seven catholic schools.

The Ohio journal of Science
Momentum-The Journal of the Catholic Education Association