Biology/school project

Question
Hey! So what I wanted to know is if a tomato plant grow better in its own juice rather than water? Do you know the answer?

Answer
Hi Aerianna
 You mentioned that this is a school project. Are you supposed to design an experiment to test this. I have never tested this so I can not state that plants will grow better in juice but My hypothesis would be that they would not. I will not explain further Science is a discovery process. If this is a project you must test it. Design an experiment using growing plants. Let me know if you need plants. I live near Cleveland and teach at a college in Kirtland Ohio

Biology

Walter Hintz