Biology/school project

Hey! So what I wanted to know is if a tomato plant grow better in its own juice rather than water? Do you know the answer?

Hi Aerianna
 You mentioned that this is a school project. Are you supposed to design an experiment to test this. I have never tested this so I can not state that plants will grow better in juice but My hypothesis would be that they would not. I will not explain further Science is a discovery process. If this is a project you must test it. Design an experiment using growing plants. Let me know if you need plants. I live near Cleveland and teach at a college in Kirtland Ohio

Walter Hintz

Science teacher for over 50 years. MSc. in biology. I can answer questions in general biology, zoology, botany, anatomy and physiology and biochemistry.

I have a MSc in biology and have been a science teacher for over 50 years. At present I am a faculty member at a college and a science consultant at seven catholic schools.

The Ohio journal of Science
Momentum-The Journal of the Catholic Education Association