Biology/osmosis question

Question
Hi, I have these 2 homework questions that I need help with, shown in the following image:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5872/uf3d.jpg
(please copy and paste above link into URL)

All of the options mention osmosis, which I thought is only for water so I thought the answer was B. However the next question asks to draw it. Something is telling me the answer is actually D, but I'm not sure. I'm guessing this has something to do with the solute/solvent/solution thing which I am misunderstanding. Do you think you can tell me the answer and explain it please?

Thanks

Answer
Hi Nicole:
My usual policy about homework questions is for you to give me your answer first and it looks like you have done that
I do not see information about the concentration of sugar here but from the drawing I assume there is a higher %age of sugar in beaker B which means a greater %age of water in A. Diffusion is the movement of molecules from an area of higher concentration to a lower concentration. Osmosis only involves the movement of water. Therefore the water will move from A to B.
In your drawing  show both sides to look the same.
 If I asummed wrong about the concentrations let me know

Biology

Walter Hintz