hi i just wanna ask hope you can help is my question how does tropical rain forest ecosystem develops from grass-dominated ecosystem and what are their developmental stages for further understanding?
its so hard for me to answer...
thank you!

Hi Thea
This question require an essay to answer and I do not write essays for homework questions but I will give  you some guidance. First read about ecological succession of a rainforest and the biotic factors involved with a rain forest. Then make an outline and write a story entitled
Succession of a Rain Forest

Walter Hintz

Science teacher for over 50 years. MSc. in biology. I can answer questions in general biology, zoology, botany, anatomy and physiology and biochemistry.

I have a MSc in biology and have been a science teacher for over 50 years. At present I am a faculty member at a college and a science consultant at seven catholic schools.

The Ohio journal of Science
Momentum-The Journal of the Catholic Education Association