Biology/Overy

Question
I know the Basics of how Female Reproductive System works but one think I do not understand?

When an Egg leaves the Overy the Fimbriae move over the Egg to pull it into the Fallopian Tube.

I know the Fimbriae are not conected to the Overy but are laying on it so they get the Egg.

But what keeps it from moving when the Body moves?

Like when a Doctor has an Overy in his Hands and then put it back into the woman is the Fimbriae in his hands with the Overy or does he move it away and then put it back over the Overy?

I hope I did not go on and onj please tell me?

Answer
i pray this helps
http://education-portal.com/academy/lesson/ovulation-to-implantation-oocytes-pat

en.mimi.hu/pregnancy/fimbria.html

wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_if_the_​egg_is_released...

www.texashste.com/documents/curriculum/​med_terminology/...
www.meritnation.com/ask-answer/question/​we-say-that-egg-is-non...
findingeve.wordpress.com/2009/03/21/​fallopian-tubes

Biology

Deb