Biology/Learning Biology

I am curious about the job market in Biology. I currently have no experience in Biology or any formal training. I would very much like to learn all there is to be learned about cellular biology, genetics, DNA, as well as a healthy amount of chemistry. The only problem is for personal reasons the cost of going to school for these things might be too high for me, both personally and financally. I'm not really concerned about the degree or academics, I was wondering if there is any kind of trade or technician job in the field of biology that doesn't require a bachelors degree where I could work with equipment and more importantly biology matter like cells and things and over time learn allot about things like cells and how they function and chemistry and DNA?

hope these help​Biology_Courses_and...   Science   Courses   Biology​free-online...

I can answer questions relating to general biology, cell biology, human physiology, biochemistry,molecular biology,questions on cells, their organelles, membranes,botany, anatomy,physiology, human physiology;organelles, membranes and host-pathogen interaction also homework help

Over 12 years working in the health care; Cell Biology, Molecular Biology

Carolina Medical

PHD and Nursing

Carolina Medical