Hi Walter!

I am in grade 10 and was just wondering about two questions. I have tried to search the answers online but have not found a clear answer. Firstly, how many times does a person blink in a day? As well as what does a blood vessel, bladder, and airway have in common?

thank you

Hi tanya
There are a lot of factors here to consider because it depends upon how long they are awake and some eyes are more sensitive.  A person blinks 10 to 30 times per minute on the average. I will leave the math to you for the blinks per day

As to your other question all of these are lined with smooth contractile muscle  

Walter Hintz

Science teacher for over 50 years. MSc. in biology. I can answer questions in general biology, zoology, botany, anatomy and physiology and biochemistry.

I have a MSc in biology and have been a science teacher for over 50 years. At present I am a faculty member at a college and a science consultant at seven catholic schools.

The Ohio journal of Science
Momentum-The Journal of the Catholic Education Association