Biology/question

Question
Hi Walter!

I am in grade 10 and was just wondering about two questions. I have tried to search the answers online but have not found a clear answer. Firstly, how many times does a person blink in a day? As well as what does a blood vessel, bladder, and airway have in common?

thank you

Answer
Hi tanya
There are a lot of factors here to consider because it depends upon how long they are awake and some eyes are more sensitive.  A person blinks 10 to 30 times per minute on the average. I will leave the math to you for the blinks per day

As to your other question all of these are lined with smooth contractile muscle  

Biology

Walter Hintz