Biology/Gangrene in Pets.

Question
Dear Prof Walter

What are the treatments available formal gangrene in Pets viz  Dog, Cat, Horse, Bird, Fish?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
 Hi Prashant
Treatments for Gas Gangrene (That caused by infection) involves drugs and or amputation. Gangrene from a circulatory problem is treated by amputation.  
I am not a Vet but I suspect that treatments for all mammals would be the same and that would be antibiotics. I suspect that amputation would be unlikely for cats and dogs and  be out of the question for a large mammal like a horse.
I also suspect that Gangrene in a bird would cause death quickly and I am sure that it does not occur in fish.
You could most likely get more information from a pet doctor

Biology

Walter Hintz