Biology/ear piercing and circumcision

Question

Is there any health benefits due to ear piercing or male circumcision. Are they scientifically proven.

Does female circumcision reduce sexual desires for females?

Regards.

Answer
Hi Ameen
 There is a possibility of infection when the foreskin is present so removing it has some benefits This is probably the reason circumcision in males was first done.  With proper sanitation procedures and cleansing of he penis however it is no longer necessary. Ear piercing and other body piercing on the other hand offers no benefits and actually can cause infections
 AS far as Female circumcision can certainly curb sexual satisfaction. Whether or not it reduces desire depends upon the person

Biology

Walter Hintz