Biology/Regarding reflex

Question

In reflex action, the signal is not sent to the brain and the reactive action is immediately taken by the body. Where is the memory for reflex actions stored? Is it stored in spinal cord?

Regards

Answer
All relex actions are relaid to the brain because some reflexes may need a response. The walking reflex is a cross extensor reflex and requires motor activity which only comes from the brain Reflex are a involuntary reactions
The pain or withdrawal reflex involves a single axon. Suppose you touch something very hot. You immediately withdraw your hand away from the danger.You do not have to think about it. At the same time an impulse is sent to the brain where you interpret the situation. Ouch! That hurt. what a dumb thing to do. All voluntary actions that are store in the frontal lobe. there are no memories stored in the cord

Biology

Walter Hintz