Biology/genetics

Question
In a cross between two individuals with the genotype AaBbccDdEeFf and AaBbCCDDeeff the probabilty that an offspring will be hetetozygpus at all these loci....please explain the answer

Answer
Hi Rubina
In one parent A,B,D,E and F genes are already heterozygous
 Even though the C is homozygous in that parent the the C and D are homozygous in the the parent all crosses of these genes would be heterozygous

Any punnett square you make with six genes would be horrendous. Personally I can't imagine why you would be assigned such a problem. A dihybrid cross would show all that is needed to establish ratios.

Biology

Walter Hintz