In a cross between two individuals with the genotype AaBbccDdEeFf and AaBbCCDDeeff the probabilty that an offspring will be hetetozygpus at all these loci....please explain the answer

Hi Rubina
In one parent A,B,D,E and F genes are already heterozygous
 Even though the C is homozygous in that parent the the C and D are homozygous in the the parent all crosses of these genes would be heterozygous

Any punnett square you make with six genes would be horrendous. Personally I can't imagine why you would be assigned such a problem. A dihybrid cross would show all that is needed to establish ratios.

Walter Hintz

Science teacher for over 50 years. MSc. in biology. I can answer questions in general biology, zoology, botany, anatomy and physiology and biochemistry.

I have a MSc in biology and have been a science teacher for over 50 years. At present I am a faculty member at a college and a science consultant at seven catholic schools.

The Ohio journal of Science
Momentum-The Journal of the Catholic Education Association