Biology/Biology

Question
Hi can I get some help with this essay question please.
Describe the circulatory route taken by a red blood cell from its site of production, in some part of the body inferior to the diaphragm, to the point where it picks up oxygen. Describe the route the oxygen molecule would take to get to the biceps brachii muscle through the cardiovascular system, and then to the specific part of a muscle cell where it is used. Explain the function of oxygen, and explain in detail the role of ATP in the process of muscle contraction and relaxation.

Answer
 Hi Daisy
I believe that the questions you have sent me are homework assignments. My policy is that I will not do your work for you but if you do the work yourself I will comment on it and make any corrections. I am just about the only one at allexperts that will do this.

Biology

Walter Hintz