Biology/Help

Question
Hello sir

In our book that statement is given

Different group of cells perform a variety of functions. But function of all cells are same like respiration storage transfer of genes , production of protiens, storage of water are given in our book. I am confusing please explain clearly.

Answer
Hi Aishwaraymeti
 The functions given here are the basic activities necessary to maintain the life of the cell. However not all of the functions are listed. Note that these are examples of some of the functions. All cells store energy for example. I have a question about the transfer of Genes however. If this implies cell reproduction, all cells do not reproduce. In the human body nerve cells and muscles do not reproduce

Biology

Walter Hintz