Biology/fold

Question
triangle
triangle  

balls
balls  
Hi Mr. Hintz
Can you identify any of these? I'm thinking maybe a mold or fungus but not sure. They are all moist. I live in Texas but they might have been brought in from elsewhere.
Thank you
Kelly

Answer
Hi Kelly
 I am having a problem associating this material with a particular fungus. The triangular material looks like part of a mushroom as does the long thing. Since I cannot observe it in person I cannot make a positive identification and there seems to be no attachment to the soil.  It could also be some other organic material instead of Fungi

Biology

Walter Hintz