Biology/help

Question
Good morning sir

Sir can you give a detail information about of discovery cell because iam having a doubt i.e when Robert hooke saw cells in cork , was mircroscope already invented or to see cork inside structure , he made microscope, then how he came to know that inside structure can only visible in microscope.

Please i request you please dont reply in 3 days because my ALL PREVIOUS ANSWERS YOU HAVE REPLIED IN MORE THAN 3 DAYS.pLEASE

Answer
Sorry Aishwarya but occasionally questions are not sent to my email.

When Hooke published his work on microscopy the microscope had already been invented. Hooke made improvements on it and observed a lot of things. When he looked at tree bark he thought the structures he saw looked like the cells that the monks slept in.  He had no idea that living organisms were made up of cells.  

Biology

Walter Hintz