Biology/toilet physics

Question
QUESTION: Is there a physical reason why we naturally squint our eyes closed when we move our bowels?

ANSWER: HI David.
I do not know if this is a natural response that everybody experiences. I have never heard of it before. Personally, I usually read a book while on the toilet. How did you come upon this information

QUESTION: Through my own personal observation.

Answer
It may be something unique to your physiology. Personally I would hesitate to take a survey among friends.  We have some commercials here in the US (You probably have them to) where a woman goes among strangers asking about their bowel movements and if they suffer constipation

Biology

Walter Hintz