Biology/Help

Question
Hello sir

Sir I agree sir that the fruits reproduces through seed, I not asked that I asked if cells are living in fruit, what they will do , the fruit will not grow, what they will do in fruit and are cells anaerobic ?

Thanks

Answer
There are many types of fruits with different functions. In walnuts the shell is dead tissue and merely protects the seed. The fleshy berry has live cells and attracts hungry birds whicg eat the berry and spread the seed in their droppings. Most dry fruits consist of dry dead cells.  Fruit tisses doe snot require Oxygen

Biology

Walter Hintz