Biology/Help

Question
Hello sir

Sir as u told when I asked that non living things are also made up of cells then why we only call that only living organisms are made up of cells

Sir as u told in fruits there are living cells inside then why they arw not called as living things why they are classified in non living category

Answer
The cell theory states that all living things are made of cells.  The implication here is that living things contain "live" cells . Of course when living things die they are now made of dead cells.
What is meant by a living thing. It can be an organism or some part of a living thing such as a fruit

Biology

Walter Hintz