Biotech & Biomedical/distance learning

Question
Hi Dr Skett,

I asked for your help about a Biomedical Engineering degree a few weeks ago and you recommended the University of Strathclyde. Unfortunately due to work/life commitments (and age!) I'm only able to look at distance learning. Is there somewhere that you know of that offers anything in the biomedical field like engineering or science?

Thanks again

Answer
Hi, Rick,

Thanks for your question.

I don't think the University of Strathclyde run this degree by distance learning but it might be worth asking. Otherwise the only real alternative is to look at courses at the Open University - these are excellent courses and can be tailored to your own needs and time available.

I have not looked at all of the courses at the Open University but I am sure you could put together an overall course that meets your needs.

Best wishes,

Paul

Biotech & Biomedical

Dr.Paul Skett