Bipolar Disorder/Bipolar disorder

Lost and Alone wrote at 2014-09-30 04:51:17
In my experience this is common BiPolar behavior. They blame everything on you even though you've done nothing wrong. I've lived with it for 16 years but I'm looking for a way out. I'm 63, with cancer and no money or family. But you are out. Please, do yourself a favor, and stay out. It doesn't get better. Sorry.

Bipolar Disorder

Joyce A. Anthony

I can answer questions dealing with bipolar disorder in a parent, yourself or your child. I can give suggestions and insight into what can be expected of many medications for bipolar disorder. My most extensive knowledge is in children with bipolar disorder. Here I can give advice on dealing with daily events, schools, medication and professionals.

I am the daughter of a bipolar/schizophrenic parent, am bipolar myself and am raising a bipolar child. I have a background in Psychology from Gannon University, have run several parenting classes for those parenting bipolar children and have had extensive experience with medications, the school system, homeschooling a special needs child, dealing with counselors, doctors and other professionals in the mental health field. I write for a bipolar website, with the focus on educating the child with bipolar disorder on his/her illness.