Bipolar Disorder/no emotions or love

Norma wrote at 2013-04-25 02:28:57
I feel the same way I was told I am bipolar, manic depressive and intermittent anger disorder which I all I really feel. For example I went to my cousins funeral I seen them crying and I knew they were sad, but I felt like I was at a strangers funeral. I feel this way all the time. I thought I was alone  

Bipolar Disorder

Ivan Goldberg, M.D.

I am a psychiatrist/psychopharmacologist with many years of expereince in treating individuals with depressions, manic-depression (Bipolar Disorder), other mood disorders,. I am especially interested in the psychopharmacologic treatment of individuals with so called "treatment-resistant" syndromes.

I have been on the staff of the National Institute of Mental Health, Columbia's College of Physicians and Surgeons, and the Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. I am currently in full-time private practice in New York City.

A.B. Johns Hopkins University
M.D. N.Y.U. College of Medicine

I am the creator of Depression Central: