Bipolar Disorder/help...

My man has to do submissive does
that really help? He has post traumatic
stress,bi polar,multiple personality
disorder,when hes beyond
sad,a,personality of a,5 yr old
comes,out,when hes not too sad hes
got a personality as,a,16 yr old girl,he
was abused so bad as,a kid. His baby
mama killed,herself. His lil girl was shot.
He has a,therapist who says he needs
to find a,submissive so he can express
his emotions and heal. I would of been
one but its too much. He gets so
depressed thinking of all his,losses. He
tried to kill himself. And is so broken. Is
there another way besides submissive
to help him??

Dear priscilla,

I have never heard of "doing a submissive", so I cannot help you there.
But I believe whatever the matter is with your husband he must first treat  the physical aspect that is affecting his mind. The most common illness that can affet the mind is hypoglycemia.

I suggest that he test himself with the

Testing for Hypoglycemia by Questionnaires
  Nutrition-Behavior Inventory (NBI)

Hypoglycemic Questionnaire (short test)
If you score high it may be an indication that you could be  hypoglycemic (  This is a silent disease that is responsible for excess production of stress hormones - like adrenaline and cortisol - and which may trigger depression, anxiety or a low self-esteem.

The first step in treatment is adopting the

Hypoglycemic Diet

Also read:
Depression is a Nutritional Disorder

Depression is a Disease of Energy Production

Please discuss with the therapis or Nutritional Doctor.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Emeritus Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook:

Bipolar Disorder

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

Have worked as a psychotherapist for overv twenty years, dealing with many personality disorders

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia. Its web site is at:

Author of the book "Getting off the Hook", It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) (University of Sydney), Post Gad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)