Bipolar Disorder/Micro Penis.Hate myself

I want to die but i can not my religion forbids me but then again im damned by him who made me not so prefect.
My penis is 2.3" I'm 15y old Boy Average height,Mid build not so thin nor muscular.
I noticed this 2 months ago when i got to know about Sex. I hate myself i can not have sex I WILL not go to a Doctor and i have Bipolar disorder and OCD that kind of fuc*********ed ip things

Hi Damned one,

Having a small penis is not a bar to having sex or being able to satisfy a woman. In fact a small penis is an advantage in sexual relationship because of the position of a woman's clitoris. Being bipolar bombards your system with stress hormones and this uncontrolled secretion of stress hormones will cause you to have a low self-esteem from a biological point of view. Excess stress hormones can cause you to misinterpret your emotions as explained in

Psychological Projection and Hypoglycemia

Although Bipolar Disorder is difficult to treat, a lot can be done to alleviate the erratic symptoms by the adoption of the hypoglycaemic diet (

Also read:

Treatment of Bipolar Disorder

Please discuss this with your doctor.

Jurriaan Plesman BA (Psych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
Also at Facebook:

Bipolar Disorder

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

Have worked as a psychotherapist for overv twenty years, dealing with many personality disorders

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia. Its web site is at:

Author of the book "Getting off the Hook", It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) (University of Sydney), Post Gad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)