Birding/Please help identify a bird for me

Question
I have feeders in my backyard and there is a little (like finch or chickadee size) brilliant blue bird that feeds on my feeder that just contains wild bird seed. It has a purple throat and is very vibrant in color. I can't seem to identify this bird online anywhere. I have never seen 2 at the same time. Do you know what this bird is?

Answer
The only bird that fits that description is the Lazuli Bunting, but it is not in your area. The Indigo Bunting is all blue except for some black on its wings, and the Painted Bunting has a red chest and belly and sports several colors. My guess is a tropical bird that has escaped from a cage or has been released. Please contact me at walshaw1@cox.net if you have Bluebirds. Bluebird bob Walshaw.

Birding

Bluebird Bob Walshaw