Birding/Dove injured

I have found a dove that lost his eye flying into my house.  I thought he was going to die by he has perked up.  He also lost a lot of his wings.  Can u tell me what to do or if there is a wildlife rescue by me.  My zip code is 44012 or 44140

I don't have a listing by zip code so I'm sending you a website that should help you track one down in your area. If that doesn't work, call your local wildlife organization for help - Fish and Game or whatever it is called; they will have the information. Good luck.

Roger Lederer

Any and all about WILD birds - the science of ornithology. Information about birdwatching, ecology, conservation, migration, behavior, banding, rehabilitation, feeding, songs, binoculars, identification, and careers in ornithology. No questions about pet or caged birds, please.

Have a PhD and over forty years as a professional ornithologist - research, teaching, author, speaker, webmaster of . Have written thirty scientific papers, three bird field guides, a textbook in ecology four other bird books, the latest being "Beaks, Bones, and Bird Songs". Have traveled to 100 countries watching birds and have spoken to hundreds of groups about birds.

PhD in Zoology/Ornithology; Emeritus Professor of Biological Sciences; former Dean of the College of Natural Sciences at California State University, Chico