Birding/Dove injured

Question
I have found a dove that lost his eye flying into my house.  I thought he was going to die by he has perked up.  He also lost a lot of his wings.  Can u tell me what to do or if there is a wildlife rescue by me.  My zip code is 44012 or 44140

Answer
I don't have a listing by zip code so I'm sending you a website that should help you track one down in your area. If that doesn't work, call your local wildlife organization for help - Fish and Game or whatever it is called; they will have the information. Good luck.

Birding

Roger Lederer