Birding/hurt bird

Question
QUESTION: I have this little bird that I think is a Kingbird, it was bumped by a car, it's wings seem ok but it cannot balance, could it have a broken tail? What can I do? We're rural , there is no bird vet

ANSWER: For a rehabilitator http://www.sialis.org/emergency.htm Good luck.

QUESTION: There is no rehabber within 50 miles... what can I do to save this little bird?

Answer
It is actually against the law to raise wild birds. Also even if you were able to feed the correct wild diet and raise it to maturity you could not teach it to forage or to recognize predators and it would not survive in the wild. Please let nature take its course.  

Birding

Bluebird Bob Walshaw