Birding/bird of prey to identify

Question
I live in Kelowna BC Canada. When travelling North to Vernon a large bird of prey size bird soared above me. Light under wing with prominent red circles on both wings.  I have looked through tons of images and not finding anything like it. its important but just can't figure it out . Help???

Answer
The only bird that approaches your description is a Rough-legged Hawk which has dark patches (brown to black) on a light background in the immature and adult light phases. No hawk has prominent red circles that I am aware of.
One thing to note is that colors can be deceiving, especially brown and black coloration, when light hits it in a certain way. Brown can look orange if the light reflects in a particular direction.
Any other information like the shape and pattern of the tail would be helpful

Birding

Roger Lederer