Birds--General/Parakeet

Question
My daughters birds foot bleed the other day and now it's shriveld up and the other foot the tips are doing the same. Can they live without feet?

Answer
Something is seriously wrong with the bird if its feet are bleeding and shriveling up. Yes, it can live without feet but not well as it will not be able to perch and will eventually get another infection in the legs. But I suspect with the condition as serious as it is, the bird will not live long anyway. If you want to save the bird, see a vet immediately. Good luck

Birds--General

Roger Lederer