My daughter sprayed my parakeet with febreze spray all over him will He die because He is limping around the cage and barely doing anything please let me know

Oh no!  My initial thought is to find an avian veterinarian and rush the bird there. I assume you've tried wiping any excess spray off the feathers?  You can use a VERY diluted mixture of Dawn dishwashing soap, dip a cotton ball in, and try that to clean the excess.  I imagine fluids would help (so encourage the bird to drink), but I'm sure the lungs/air sacs are compromised, and the chemicals in Febreeze are likely toxic to a bird. I would urge you to get it to a bird veterinarian if you have one close by, and I wish you good luck.  

Robin Keister

I can answer questions about bird identification, avian physiology, avian conservation, avian genetics, bird song and music, and injured/ill/orphaned bird rehabilitation. I am not trained as a veterinarian and therefore can NOT answer questions about companion/pet bird injuries or diseases.