Birth Control/Pregnancy symptoms with Cerazette

srhf wrote at 2012-11-05 04:14:27
hi, i have been on cerazette around six months after being advised to come off the depo injection due to problems with it. i am not trying for a child with mt partner and i was advised this would be the best contraception to prevent pregnancy but recently i have had pregnancy symptoms ( i had a little girl in 2002) iv had heartburn, nausa and my breasts are sore has anyone else had these problems?

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.