Birth Control/ALLEXPERTS

Question
hello there, I'm trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not or if there is something else going on wrong with my body! Last month I started antibiotics, my doctor didn't inform me that it could alter my birth control that I have been taking for the last 6 months. During this time i had unprotected sex with my fiancÚ over 5 times while on my antibiotics i know for sure he did not pull out. I took both my birth control and antibiotics at the same time everyday like I usually do with my birth control. About 10 days after I got my period two weeks early, which seemed weird it was heavy and stayed twice as long as normal for 10 days. Ten days after my period ended it came back and is light and has lasted 7 days and counting. It has been a month since ending my antibiotics and i have suddenly gotten and urge to be sick out of no where it is light but still there! I still am bleeding and am on my plasibo pills. I just can't seem to understand this predicament! Thank you for taking your time to read and or answer this, truly.

Answer
Dear Auddie, Thanks for your question. Let me know if anything has happened since you posted this question. You can email me privately at CHERYL51@aol.com

Yes, it's not good that your doctor did not tell you about the antibiotics and birth control. You sound like you might have pregnancy symptoms. Did you ever find out if you are pregnant? If you want to get a FREE pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center and get one there. Go to http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl