Birth Control/Bcps

On my second week of birth control (14th pill) I had dry humping..with genital contact but my bf came away from my vagina and wiped off directly with sm tissues...within two hours I took an emergency contraception pill just to stay safe. I had days were i didnt take my pills at the same time

What are my chances of getting pregnant?

It would be practically impossible for you to get pregnant in the context that you gave. Not only was there no penetration, but you had no contact with your boyfriend's semen PLUS you took emergency contraception.

Even if you hadn't taken the EC, there was virtually no risk of pregnancy, but I think it's good when people err on the side of caution, and you certainly did just that. Relax! You're fine :)

Birth Control

Julia Fout

I can answer questions pertaining to how to choose and acquire contraception, how to talk to parents, doctors and partners about birth control, emergency contraception, missed periods, breakthrough bleeding,and how to use all methods correctly.

I am working towards my Masters of Public Health with a concentration in Health Behaviors and Health Education. The advice I provide is based on the most recent scholarly research in the areas of health, adolescent development, sex education and the promotion of healthful sexual behaviors. I want to be able to provide teens with relevant, practical, fact-based information so they're well equipped to navigate tough choices and confusing situations.

ECU, the Brody School of Medicine, Department of Public Health

BA in Psychology/minor in Education
MPH Candidate