Birth Control/inquiry

Question
My gf wants me to cum inside her she says she knows her body and when she ovulates and there's no chance of her getting pregnant. I was having sex with her with a condom and she insisted I take it off and cum inside I told her no and she got upset said she really wanted to feel my cum. Is there really a time were there's no chance of pregnancy?

Answer
Dave, There is no way that the knows when exactly she if ovulating and if she can get pregnant. No, there is no real time of no real chance of pregnancy. You are doing the wise thing. I would advise you further to not have sex with her right now. She may be TRYING to get pregnant. Some women do that to try to get a committment out of the guy. So write back and let me know your ages and any other information. My email address is CHERYL51@aol.com
Oh, and even if you do use condoms, she can still get pregnant, so abstain is possible.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl