Birth Control/early light period on tri sprintec

hello, ive been taking tri sprintec for about 5 or 6 months now..never missed a pill or anything. this month i had an early light period for 3 days a week before my white pills. this has happened before and i had to switch from sprintec to tri sprintec. but now im on the white pills and im randomly spotting. im not sure if this is normal or what i should do or think

Check with your doctor or pill provider. But I have done research which shows that this kind of situation can be a side effect of the hormones in the birth control pills. I don't recommend any kind of hormonal birth control for health reasons. Have you considered any other kind of birth control method? Please write me at

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.