Birth Control/No period after coming off the pill

Question
I just came off the pill in october (also when I had my last period) after being on it for 6 years. According to my period tracker I should have already had 2 more periods. I'm not pregnant as I haven't had intercourse since early September when I was still on the pill. I keep having period like symptoms, the bloating and pressure feeling, acne while the symptoms are at their peak but nothing. Is this normal when coming off the pill? When can I hope my periods to regulate themselves back out?

Answer
Dear Dawn, Thanks for your question. Is it possible that you could be pregnant from your last intercourse in Sept? Just a thought. Or you could be having the symptoms like you said from coming off the pill. The hormones can cause changes to your period. I can't tell you when your periods would regulate. I would recommend having a pregnancy test to make sure. You can get a free one at a local pregnancy center. To find a center, you can go to these websites http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory. Or http://www.optionline.org
Let me know what happens. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl