Birth Control/post delivery conception

I have a 7 week old baby , how soon after delivery can one conceive and what is the best natural/ contraceptive free way for birth control?

Sorry, I wrote my email address wrong. It's

Mary, I'm not sure about when you can conceive again. Are you worried that you will get pregnant immediately? Actually, I do know that if you are nursing, chances are you won't get pregnant as easily. Write me at and I can look it up. The best way of contraception is Natural Family planning. You can find out more at
I found your question in the question pool at
This means that whoever you asked your question to, was unable to answer for some reason. So I received your question instead. Hope this helps and please email me.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.