Birth Control/post delivery conception

Question
I have a 7 week old baby , how soon after delivery can one conceive and what is the best natural/ contraceptive free way for birth control?

Answer
Sorry, I wrote my email address wrong. It's CHERYL51@aol.com

Mary, I'm not sure about when you can conceive again. Are you worried that you will get pregnant immediately? Actually, I do know that if you are nursing, chances are you won't get pregnant as easily. Write me at DCHERYL51@aol.com and I can look it up. The best way of contraception is Natural Family planning. You can find out more at http://www.ccli.org
I found your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
This means that whoever you asked your question to, was unable to answer for some reason. So I received your question instead. Hope this helps and please email me.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl