Birth Control/im on depo shot, but am having tender breast

Could I be pregnant.. I been on the depo shot for 4 months and suddenly this morning I feel like my breast are hurting?

It's possible. No birth control method is 100% safe so slight possibility. Let me know if you have any other symptoms. If you want a free pregnancy test, you can go to a local pregnancy resource center. To find one, go to
Please email me at and let me know what is happening.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.