Birth Control/ALLEXPERTS

Question
QUESTION: I stopped the pill about four months ago. I had two normal periods right on time. I missed my period the third month and am still waiting for this month. I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. Is it possible stopping birth control could have made this happen?

ANSWER: Hi Adrienne, Yes, hormonal changes can affect your natural cycle. This is why I don't recommend hormonal birth control methods. It is possible that you are pregnant. It has happened that women are pregnant but the test comes up negative. See what happens in your next cycle. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com and let me know what happens. You can get a FREE test at a local pregnancy center. To find a center near you, go to http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

QUESTION: How long should I wait to take another test?

Answer
Dear Adrienne, Please contact the pregnancy center near you and tell them your situation. They should be able to tell you when is a good time to come in and take the pregnancy test. Do you have any pregnancy symptoms? Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl