Birth Control/birth control

Hi my girlfriend has the implanon in her arm and she has the depo shot.  And I'm he is there any possible way she will get pregnant if I come inside of her. Even tho she has those 2 forms of birth control, please reply fast thanks

There is a slight possibility of pregnancy but I can't give you the chances. I would recommend, though, to not have sex when you are not married. Also, I recommend that she find another method of birth control because both of those have hormones and that can be dangerous to her health, now and in the future. Please email me at so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.