Birth Control/birth control

Question
Hi my girlfriend has the implanon in her arm and she has the depo shot.  And I'm he is there any possible way she will get pregnant if I come inside of her. Even tho she has those 2 forms of birth control, please reply fast thanks

Answer
There is a slight possibility of pregnancy but I can't give you the chances. I would recommend, though, to not have sex when you are not married. Also, I recommend that she find another method of birth control because both of those have hormones and that can be dangerous to her health, now and in the future. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl