Birth Control/ECP

Question
I had unprotected sex but my husband did not ejaculate inside me since we don't want a kid. I took 2 Emkit tablets within the first 72 hours just to be on the safe side. Will this help to avoid pregnancy?

Answer
Anam, I would not have recommended that you take the emergency birth control. This can cause risks to health now and in the future. When you are not really pregnant, putting those hormones in your body can cause problems. You can't know for sure and taking emergency contraception can be a problem.  Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more privately. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl